Hand embroider your very own cute (sorry, spooky!) Halloween Bat! Featuring shades of purple on lilac fabric, this design is the perfect way to add to your Halloween decor whilst learning or practicing embroidery. Ideal if you can't keep the real thing alive, or the perfect accompaniment to a house-jungle (like mine!).
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is perfect for beginners. It features a variety of different techniques that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already.
The finished design measures 6 inches.
• Lilac fabric, pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch as photographed. Finished design is 6", fabric measures approximately 9"x9".
• 6" wooden embroidery hoop
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery threads 5 different colours. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
• Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
• Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
• No plastic packaging!
You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!
Free UK delivery will be sent using Royal Mail Second Class.
Rest of the world delivery will be sent using Royal Mail International Standard who quote 6 to 7 working days delivery aim after despatch