Hand embroider your very own houseplants! Featuring shades of green on a white tonal fabric, this is the perfect way to add some green to your home whilst learning or practicing embroidery. Ideal if you can't keep the real thing alive, or the perfect accompaniment to a house-jungle (like mine!).
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is perfect for beginners. It features a variety of different techniques that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already.
The finished design measures 6 inches.
• White fabric with subtle tonal foliage design, pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch as photographed. Finished design is 6", fabric measures approximately 9.5"x11".
• 6" wooden embroidery hoop
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery threads 9 different colours. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
• Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
• Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
• No plastic packaging!
You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!