Hand embroider your very own Autumn Wreath! Featuring cute pumpkins, wheat and other autumn flowers in shades of orange, yellow, purple and green, this striking design is the perfect way to feel autumnal whilst learning or practicing embroidery.
This design uses seven different embroidery stitches repeated in sections so is fairly easy to pick up - just take your time!
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is suitable for intermediate stitchers. This is my meatiest design yet, so perfect if you are looking for a little bit more of a challenge. The stitches are simple, but there is a lot of them so this is a great project to keep you busy and getting a lot of sewing in!
The finished design measures 8 inches.
- White fabric with subtle tonal foliage design, pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch. Finished design is 8", fabric measures approximately 11.5" x 13".
- 8" wooden embroidery hoop.
- Embroidery needle.
- Embroidery threads. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use.
- Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide.
- Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future.
- No plastic packaging!
You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!