Deck the halls with your embroidery, fa la la la la, la la la la!
This embroidery pattern is perfect for beginners! It features a bright, geometric Christmas bauble design that is my quickest make yet. It features a variety of different techniques that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already. I can get one of these done in an evening or two, perfect if you want to gift one in time for Christmas or get it ready to pop on the tree!
The finished design measures 4 inches.
• Fabric with pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch as photographed. Finished design is 4".
• 4" embroidery wooden hoop
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery thread. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes an 8m skein in one colour, which is enough thread to finish plus a little extra.
• Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
• Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
• No plastic packaging
!You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!
Free UK delivery will be sent using Royal Mail Second Class.
Rest of the world delivery will be sent using Royal Mail International Standard.