Hand embroider your very own Christmas Wreath! Featuring shades of green, red and purple, this striking design is the perfect way to get festive whilst learning or practicing embroidery. This design uses just six different embroidery stitches repeated in sections so is easy to pick up - just take your time!
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is suitable for beginners or intermediate stitchers. It features a variety of different techniques that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already. The finished design measures 7 inches.
• White fabric with subtle tonal foliage design, pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch. Finished design is 8", fabric measures approximately 11.5" x 13".
• 8" wooden embroidery hoop
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery threads. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
• Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
• Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!