I love this embroidery kit so much! Designed by the talented The Chemist's Daughter and translated into embroidery by me, this kit is ideal for those who have completed a beginner's project and fancy a bit more of a challenge.
The stitches are all simple but there is some tiny stitching in places! I really loved making it and it's a great project to watch come together. Featuring pinks, oranges and greens on plain white fabric, this striking design is the perfect way to give the world the middle finger!
The design is printed on to the fabric so no faffing around tracing or transfering - hooray! This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is suitable for intermediate stitchers or beginners looking for a slightly bigger challenge. It features a variety of different techniques that are all achievable for complete novices with some patience or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already.
The finished design measures 6 inches.
- White fabric with pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch as photographed. Finished design is 6", fabric measures approximately 9.5"x11".
- 6" wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery threads 9 different colours. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
- Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
- Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
- No plastic packaging
Just add scissors - everything else is supplied!