Hand embroider your very own Frida! Featuring shades of pink and blue on a white tonal fabric, this is the perfect way to celebrate a beloved feminist icon whilst learning or practicing embroidery.
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is perfect for beginners. It features a variety of different techniques, that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already.
The finished design measures 6 inches.
• White fabric with subtle tonal foliage design, pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch as photographed. Finished design is 6", fabric measures approximately 9.5"x11".
• 6" wooden embroidery hoop
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery threads 6 different colours. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
• Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
• Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
• No plastic packaging!
You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!