Hand embroider your own empowering message with this embroidery kit! Featuring six hands in different skin tones and bold text.
This is a fairly straight forward design to embroider so if you're looking for some mindful stitching whilst binging your fave TV show, this could be the one for you! Illustrated by April Nash who I commissioned to draw this after trying and failing to get it just how I pictured in my head..!
The design is printed on to the fabric so no faffing around tracing or transfering - hooray!
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is suitable for beginners. It features a variety of different techniques that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already.
The finished design measures 6 inches.
- White fabric with pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch as photographed. Finished design is 6", fabric measures approximately 9.5"x11".
- 6" wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery threads 9 different colours. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
- Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
- Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
- No plastic packaging
- Just add scissors - everything else is supplied!