Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery within the UK, 5-6 for Rest of World.
Hand embroider your very own Summer Wreath! Featuring bright sunflowers and other floral details in shades of pink, orange and blue, this striking design is the perfect way to get ready for summer whilst learning or practicing embroidery. This design uses just six different embroidery stitches repeated in sections so is easy to pick up - just take your time!
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is suitable for intermediate stitchers. The stitches are simple ones, but there is a lot of them so this is a great project to keep you busy and getting a lot of sewing in. It is suitable for a beginner if they are keen to take on a fairly big project. It features a variety of different techniques that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already.
The finished design measures 8 inches.
• White fabric with subtle tonal foliage design, pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch. Finished design is 8", fabric measures approximately 11.5" x 13".
• 8" wooden embroidery hoop
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery threads. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
• Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
• Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future
• No plastic packaging!
You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!